RECOVERY: Daily Operations and RESTART during COVID-19 Pandemic
Postings and Notifications
4. Postings and Notifications
Signage is a component to be used to help convey important information.
- Outside & inside exterior doors
- Cafeteria/break room entrances
- Outside & Inside restrooms
- Throughout plant - restrict access of employees to zones not needed for their jobs
- Offices - mark distancing and restrict access if applicable
- Restricted/closed areas
- Locations of sanitizing supplies
- Locker rooms / garment rooms / changing areas / conference rooms should also have social distancing occupancy level signs
Safety, Health, Sanitation, Compliance and Enforcement
Sign in to add your comment.
Vermont is restarting and there's a lot to know and do.
Manufacturers take the safety of employees, their families and their communities very seriously.
In addition to the guidance from CDC, OSHA, Vermont Department of Health and VOSHA, the REOPENING PLAN has been created with input from the policies and practices of many local, national and global manufacturers who are currently operational. And who have generously shared their experiences, resources and time. You can even find editable postings and templates so you dont have to find or make them yourself.
The moderated forum is dynamic, and just like the Manufacturing, Fulfillment and Distribution sectors, it becomes stronger and more relevant because of the collaboration and engagement of all of us. So Accept the invitation!