Vermont Talent Pipeline Management
- 30 Kimball Avenue, Suite 300
- South Burlington, Vermont
- (802) 343-6364
HOW VTPM WORKS
- VTPM invites employers within the same industry to form a “Collaborative” to identify their most critical jobs, and develop hiring forecasts and competency and credential requirements.
- VTPM translates a Collaborative’s hiring needs into credentialed programs, delivered by training providers. Collaborative employers develop hiring incentives for attainment of credentials—like internships, guaranteed interviews, higher wages, and scholarships for career advancement.
- VTPM partners with funders like Vermont Student Assistance Corporation, Vermont Department of Labor, Vermont Training Program, and community foundations to provide financial support for individuals, businesses and training programs that participate.
- Employers hire work-ready employees for the critical positions they need, direct from the training sources—saving time and money on posting, screening, interviewing, on-boarding and training, while improving retention.
Sign in to add your comment.